- Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your appointment time. This ensures all paperwork is filled out. You will also have access to snacks prior to your appointment if necessary
- No children please. This is a studio with expensive and sharp equipment. To avoid damage, or injury, please do no bring children to the studio space
- No guests please. This is a quiet place. While everyone is welcome, its a place of focus.
- Non refundable retainers.
* Due at time of service
* Are nontransferable
* 48 hour notice for reschedules please, or you will loose your retainer. Unless proof of emergency is provided.
- Please be conscious, and respectful of everyone's time. A no call, no show 30 minutes past appointment time will result in the card on file being charged the full amount.
- Should you not pay an invoice, the mandatory card on file will be charged. Due to neglect and fees, you may incur an additional charge. This is explained in the paperwork.
- This is a safe space. Absolutely non of the following is allowed. I reserve the right at any time to stop services, and will be asked to leave
* Gossip of another studio or artist
- Please note we do not accept returns at this time
- If your items arrive damaged, or broken; please immediately send photos to:
* Please be aware that it's normal for palettes to have some dusting around the outside of the pans - this is not considered damage.
- Shipments that are returned because of an incorrect shipping address or attempted delivery with no answer, will not be refunded.
- If you need assistance color matching, please contact:
- Coming to the studio for assistance is considered a lesson. If you'd like to schedule, you're welcome to email. You can pay the $250 lesson fee, or purchase the $250 worth of product.
- Note: if you cancel a paid order and want a refund, it is subject to a payment processing fee.